Are you facing any issue related to the network connection on Roku TV box with Netgear Ex2700 Setup? If yes, then here are some suggestions that will help you in fixing the problem. This problem generally occurs due to the poor network connection, the problem with Netgear Ex2700 or hardware issue with Roku TV box. Follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- Check the network name properly before connecting the TV box to the Netgear Ex2700. Any spelling mistake may create a problem with connection. If you want to check the SSID of your home network, then you can check it from the device that is already connected to it.
- The password should be case-sensitive. You must enter the password carefully through a keyboard or virtual keyboard. If you are entering via voice search option, then spellings may mismatch.
- The problem with the Netgear Ex2700 can be the reason behind the bug. Try replacing the extender with the new one or borrow it from a friend. If the network strength is available on Roku TV box, then this confirms that there was a problem with the Netgear range Ex2700.
- If you are able to connect all other devices but not Roku TV box, then there is a need to check the Roku TV box. There can be an issue with the Network adapter. Check for interferences or hindrances if any between the router and the Roku TV box. If there is any wall, furniture or Almira placed in-between, then move it aside and try connecting to the network again. If it gets connected, then you can start streaming the movies or videos through favorite channels.
- Restarting the network devices like modem, router and Roku TV box can resolve this problem. To restart the Roku TV box, simply go to ‘Settings’ then to ‘System’. After this, go to the ‘Restart’ option. When you press this option, don’t forget to unplug the device from the power socket. Wait for 20 seconds till the device gets booted.
How to fix the common error codes seen on the screen
- Error code 17: This error code is related to the signal strength. If the signal strength is not received at Roku TV box, then you will find Error code 17 on Roku screen. Eliminate this error by restricting the devices and hindrances between Roku TV box and Netgear EX2700 Setup.
- Error code 14: This error code means there is some problem with the Range extender or router.
- Error code 009: If you are not getting the problem signal strength on Roku TV box from your Netgear Ex2700, then you will find this error code on the screen.